• AVAILABLE OPENINGS:
• The “Medieval to Metal” exhibition was a sensation here. I've been director of the Butler Institute of American Art for 35 years and have never experienced such a rousing community response to any exhibition until the GUITAR exhibition. The presentation was extremely professional and the exhibition beautifully planned and executed. We could not have been happier.
Lou Zona, Director, Butler Institute of Art
• "Medieval to Metal” brought diverse audiences of all ages to the Vero Beach Museum of Art, many for the first time. They enjoyed discovering relevant connections between art, history, science, and the innovative engineering of guitar designs. The opportunity to view masterfully crafted musical instruments in a museum gallery continually delighted the senses of our visitors.
Brady Roberts, Executive Director, Vero Beach Museum of Art
• “Medieval to Metal” was a tremendous success for us. The thirteen-week exhibition drew record crowds and reached hundreds of first-time visitors, who enthusiastically shared feedback with us and via social media, which spread the word about the exhibition even farther. Out-of-state visitors made trips specifically to see it.
Kathy Kelsey Foley, Director, Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
• “Medieval to Metal" was exactly what we always hope for in any of our traveling exhibitions one that engages and excites a demographically diverse multi-generational audience and leaves them walking out of the museum waiting to tell their friends of their experience.
Tod Ruhstaller, CEO & Curator of History, The Haggin Museum
• “Medieval to Metal” appealed to a broad cross-section of people and raised awareness of the museum in the community. New visitors discovered the museum, especially ‘dads and lads.’ Many of our visitors came to see the show more than once, bringing family and friends. The exhibition's mixture of stunning objects and history allowed us to develop unique programming and exciting events during the entire run of the installation.
Mary J. Kershaw, Director, New Mexico Museum of Art
is available for bookings in 2020 and 2021.